Atleast am not blocked anymore!

A couple days ago I thought I got blocked from this google account and could never use ever again.. because I logged in and I got a message saying that unusual activity was detected from my account and had to re-verify my phone number or something.. it was rather annoying and blocked me from doing anything until I did... but that message has gone now even though I just left the account for a couple days.. I am so relieved that I didn't get permanently blocked and was quite scary and I was really angry when I got the message.. I dont know what caused it because i just logged in as normal.. didn't use a wrong password or anything.. guess its just one of those mysteries.

If I did get blocked then it would be goodbye to this blog because I wouldn't be able to post anymore :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment