This is why you shouldnt wear elevator shoes!

I'm 5 ft 6 and I thought it would be a good idea to start wearing elevator shoes to stop people laughing at me being so small... not a good idea and here is why.

So last post I talked about how my back was hurting (which it still is by the way) well I got some more news for you my feet are hurting as well now... I feel jinxed and wondering what other body part of mine is going to start hurting next. I think what has caused my feet to hurt is that fact that for the last month I have been wearing elevator shoes to help boost my height.. and I fear that this has caused stress on the toes and has caused me to pronate my feet badly as I walk.. I knew I shouldn't have worn them but I am small and I needed the extra height you see. The elevator shoes basically give me 4 inches more height through the tall heel they have on them.. I am thinking of scrapping them because so many people have laughed at me and my ridiculously high heels... I heard that height increasing insoles are meant to be a lot better.. more comfortable and people cannot see them either.... annoyingly I didn't know about them when I bought the elevator shoes which cost me £200.. height increasing insoles on the other hand only cost £10 :( im not a happy guy at the moment.. weather is terrible here in England to top it off.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog! Love all kind of shoes! For first time in my life I purchased elevator shoes a weak ago and must say I am quite happy with them. I am 1,7 meters tall, the height increasing shoes really showed a difference and I feel more confident with the opposite sex. I bought them online - http://www.increasingshoes.com/

Post a Comment